Monday, January 7, 2013

2013! Happy New Year

While the students have the day off today, I'm at school working hard.  I've been to two meetings with my fellow teachers and have learned all sorts of new technology.  Here are two apps that I love;  Songify lets you talk about something and it puts your words to music.  That is good for me since I can't carry a tune.  Puppetpals is another app that lets students put on their own play with the help of puppets.  I just watched one about Photosynthesis.  Very cool.

The rest of the day I'll be planning some neat activities to keep the students at MDE moving and groovin'.  We have Go Texan Day on February 22nd for PK-3rd grade, the 5th grade track meet April 30th, Running For The Arts on May 4th and Field Day on May 3rd. 

In the mean time, stay warm by doing jumping jacks or curling up with a good book.
May the new year be your best year yet!

Ms. Stoll

No comments:

Post a Comment