Wednesday, February 15, 2012

1st grade Chatter

First grade and I had the greatest conversation about Dodge Ball!  Dodge Ball?  How do 6 year olds know about Dodge Ball?  I told the kids of growing up and loving Dodge Ball. Not all my friends did because some of them couldn't throw or catch.  It was not fun for them because they would get hit in the face with a hard playground ball.  Several of the first graders explained to me that they have gotten hit in the face many of times and it never hurt.  One boy explained to me the playground he used to play on and all the equipment that was there and even the two different kinds of sidewalks.  At the very end of this lengthy story he told us that he had never played Dodge Ball on the playground.  Fun times in Health Fitness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment