Thursday, November 10, 2011

COLLEGE WEEK

It is College week at MDE and teachers and students are wearing their favorite college shirt or colors.  I wore my University of Wisconsin-Whitewater shirt.  Not a well know college in Texas but up in Wisconsin, very well known.  I
 asked my 5th grade students today if any one read the Chronicle's Sports Page and several hands went up.  We then discussed several Memorial High School Students who signed a letter of intent to play a sport at a college.  Three of our former students are playing either baseball or softball at Texas colleges.  VERY COOL!  I then asked everyone where they wanted to go to college.  Everyone talked at once so I think they said, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater....not sure
Until next time,  Stay Active!

No comments:

Post a Comment